Cedarwood Yellow Plaid Gift Set
Cedarwood Yellow Plaid Gift Set includes three items: Yellow Plaid Accessory Pouch, Yellow Plaid Compact Mirror, and 15 mL bottle of Cedarwood essential oil from Young Living*.
Yellow Plaid Accessory Pouch
- Sizes: Small - 8.5 x 6 inch
- Polyester-poplin fabric
- Non-woven white laminate interior that matches zip enclosure
- Gold-colored zipper pull
- Flat pouch has a seamed bottom
Care Instructions: Machine washed on cold, no bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not iron or dry clean.
Made in U.S.A.
The Art of Wendy Christine
Yellow Plaid Compact Mirror
- Silver-colored outer shell
- One side printed
- Top and bottom mirror
- Clasp closure
- Round (2 x 2 inches)
Cleaning Care: Wipe clean with non-abrasive cleaning pad and mild soap or surface cleaner as needed.
The Art of Wendy Christine
Cedarwood Essential Oil from Young Living*
"Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) has a warm, woodsy aroma that creates a comforting, uplifting experience. Use Cedarwood oil to add its invigorating scent to your life through aromatic and topical uses.
Young Living* Cedarwood essential oil is a great way to enhance your favorite beauty products. You’ll want to use it for its fresh, earthy aroma, in addition to its ability to smooth the look of skin and shine hair. You can also create a calming yet powerful environment when you diffuse this oil or add it to massage oil blends.
You can find Cedarwood in Young Living* products such as Grounding™, Highest Potential™, and Brain Power™ essential oil blends and Cel-Lite Magic™ massage oil.
Cedarwood Essential Oil Uses:
- Smooth skin by adding Cedarwood to your favorite lotions and skin care products.
- Place a few drops in your shampoo and conditioner for shinier-looking hair.
- Pamper yourself with an at-home scalp massage. Warm a few drops between your hands and rub into your scalp for healthy-looking hair.
- Create custom scents featuring Cedarwood on its own or as a base for your own signature scent. Try combining it with essential oils such as Tea Tree, Neroli, or Bergamot.
- Enjoy the outdoors annoyance free with Cedarwood blended with oils such as Citronella, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Myrtle, Clove, or Lemongrass.
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Cedrus atlantica† (Cedarwood) bark oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil"
* Registered Trade Mark of Young Living Corp